WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USEDThe Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers: TravelJoy, Travefy, Hubspot, SendinBlue, Google Analytics, Asana and MailChimp. At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion. Except when required by law, MCW Travel Experiences will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, MCW Travel Experiences may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
ANONYMOUS DATAFrom time to time, MCW Travel may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
OUR POLICY WITH MINORSOur Sites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or guardian. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. We do not sell products or services intended for purchase by children. If we discover or are otherwise notified that we have received any such information from a child in violation of this policy, we will delete that information.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY RIGHTS TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTSCalifornia law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of personally identifiable information that we collect through this website and the categories of third-party persons or entities with whom such personally identifiable information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request: (1) the categories of personally identifiable information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who we can and cannot share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting us please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want us to share with third parties. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personally identifiable information or requesting this notice.
LIMITATIONSBy using the Sites you agree that we are not responsible for: (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Sites; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from us; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by us.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNSThis website is operated by MCW Creative LLC d/b/a MCW Travel, PO Box 1082, Mansfield, TX 76063. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: email@example.com
Have Places to Go.
Dream trips don’t just happen. They’re ruminated over, torn from magazines, retold at reunions, or better yet – collected in your personal Wanderlist®. Share your complimentary Wanderlist with your favorite travel companions and us.